Life with Little Isabella

A weblog about the birth of our little Isabella - and then some of the ups and downs of life.
The most recent posts are first ( it's in reverse order).

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

3:52 pm - nursing update

Nurse Kay's shift ended at 3:00, but she hung around doing reports for a while. Our new nurse is Joyce, and she just said her goal is to get Angi delivered by the time her shift ends at 11:00.

That's nice to hear.

Also forgot to mention that a chaplain came by to say some prayers with us a while ago. When tension was a little higher due to baby heartbeat and Angi blood pressure, I got a little concerned and asked for the chaplain to come. Was very nice. Seemed to help, too!

T

6 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the comments coming. We're cheering you both on!

Peter Tiede

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it Angi! Thanks for keeping us up to date T, its sure nice to know how its going. Remember Angi you said you'd deliver Bella before I came with the DQ and a deals a deal.

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all for having the baby sooner than later. (Angi agrees with me on that one.) But, why force the issue? Won't Isabella come out when the natural birthing time is right, and she is ready to appear? Just wondering.

I check the blog every four hours. Thanks for all the updates. It's like a TV reality show with play by play action on the web!

Lisa Carlson

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey T, Every time I log on I am hopefull something more is happening. How many cm is she?
Hang in there!!!

Thinking about you..
Sabine and John

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it finally looks as though today will be Isabella's birthday!! Good luck and let us know as soon as the first wail has been sounded!! This little girl is a tough cookie!!!

Mary Jo

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations to all three of you! I was almost afraid to check on baby status when I got in today. She is a truly beautiful child, hope everybody gets some good rest, especially Mama, very important. Do I have to say I'm a blogger?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home