Life with Little Isabella

A weblog about the birth of our little Isabella - and then some of the ups and downs of life.
The most recent posts are first ( it's in reverse order).

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

9:45 am update

We got checked in, have a nice room, Angie started pitocin drip about 8:30. She is feeling fine. They will be checking her dilation again about 10:00. It was still at 3 cm this morning, we'll soon see if anything has progressed. Molly, our doula was here to meet us, and Andrea just arrived to take video and pictures. We took a few rounds around the halls with the pitocin drip thingie in tow.

We put in a DVD, but there are so many interruptions, we can't watch more than 5 minutes at a time. Kim is our nurse, Marisela is the student nurse, and Dr. Kansas is a resident who's been here to check. We've not seen Dr. Kohls yet.

All is fine. Angi just found out I am online, and she is not happy. But I assured her this is all I am doing.

SHOULD YOU NEED TO CALL-- we are in room 17, the direct dial number is 651-232-7517 (when I am not online)

More later, T

4 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go guys, I'm excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all will be going well with you two. uh three.... keep calm and patient. Love, Sabine (and oh yeah John, Madeleine, Elsie and Yardley)

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You three are in my prayers.
I love you!
Tracy

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's 12 noon and I just checked my email. Sure, I could call you directly to get the update but I bet you are guys are REALLY busy about.... now! How exciting! Keep us posted!

It's a great day to have a baby. Welcome Isabella!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home