Life with Little Isabella

A weblog about the birth of our little Isabella - and then some of the ups and downs of life.
The most recent posts are first ( it's in reverse order).

Friday, April 22, 2005

All is well, just tired

Hi everybody--
everything is going well, Angie is on track to be discharged tomorrow, Isabella is wonderful and precious, and I was just too tired last night to do my planned update and photos!

But I am working on that this morning, so stay tuned-- I have some wonderful photos from yesterday. And Angie is in good spirits. Feeding the baby is going very well, and we can't wait to be home and also to see our little puppies we miss so much (and we know they are missing us). Thanks to Gayle and Zosha for taking care of Hannah and Mud during our hospital time.
If I can get the photos up before the 10:00 breastfeeding class, I will. Otherwise, shortly thereafter.

Update at 12:50 pm - I have been uploading pics for almost an hour. This dialup access is for the birds. I can't wait to get home to my cable modem! There aren't that many pics, but some really good ones... so check a little after 1:00 for the new gallery. You may have to 'refresh' or ' 'reload' the page to see the update (Windows users, hit F5).

T

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go T!

The Szymans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home