Life with Little Isabella

A weblog about the birth of our little Isabella - and then some of the ups and downs of life.
The most recent posts are first ( it's in reverse order).

Saturday, April 23, 2005

12:30 pm Saturday - Going home!

Angie passed her checks, Isabella passed everything with flying colors, and the car is mostly packed. Just when I thought we'd get going, they brought us lunch. They had an extra one for me. Due to my predilection for conserving food whenever possible (a holdout trait from my bachelor days, borne of the post-depression values passed down from my parents), we're eating before heading home...

Next report from there!

T

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw the pics! She's really cute! My mom and I will try to stop by today if we can.

Anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home