Life with Little Isabella

A weblog about the birth of our little Isabella - and then some of the ups and downs of life.
The most recent posts are first ( it's in reverse order).

Monday, September 05, 2005

#9- Monday's OK

Hi,
everything is progressing just fine-- Angie's plumbing has come back to life the past two days as they are introducing her to food again. She had oatmeal this morning, at least a couple bites, and that is the most substantial food she's eaten. That's the good news. The mediocre news is that she's not getting out today, and I'll be surprised if she's discharged tomorrow. Two doctors have told us that typical hospital stay for surgery of this kind is 5-6 days, and recovery time at home is a few weeks.

The bad news, if you can call it that, is that school starts tomorrow, and I have not been able to prepare these past few days as I needed to, so I am getting rather nervous...

The best news is that Angie will be just fine, and we are extremely blessed. More coming later, including a cute pic of Angie and Bella I took last night...

T

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ang and Tony!! Thanks so much for the great updating Tony - it's so nice to get the scoop on how Ang is doing.

ANGI! I can't believe that pain you were having when we were walking last week was a perforated anything! Holy cow lady! I'm so glad you paid attention to yourself and got in to see someone pronto. You are so dear to me Angi! If you guys need anything, just let us know - we are so close and willing to help out in any way.

I love you Angi!!
Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home