Life with Little Isabella

A weblog about the birth of our little Isabella - and then some of the ups and downs of life.
The most recent posts are first ( it's in reverse order).

Friday, September 02, 2005

#1-Angie's Appendix

Hello!
I am continuing to use this to inform family and friends about Angie's stay in the hospital for an appendectomy...
It's about 6:00 PM on Sept. 2-- She went into surgery about 5:15, and they say it doesn't take long. I went home to get some things, thinking it would be a few hours until she went in for the surgery, but as I was leaving home to come back, she called and said they were waiting just for me-- I tried to get to the hospital quickly but I just missed her. The nurse said the surgery was no big deal and she'd be out soon, in recovery for an hour, and probably go home tomorrow (Saturday). That's good news.

Well, I am going to get this posted in case any is waiting for news-- the news is, THERE IS NO NEWS. I will post later after I see Angie in recovery. In the meantime, feel free to leave Angie a comment below. You can post anonymously and just sign your name-- don't bother signing up for a blogger account if you don't have one.

T

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, angi,

I hope all will be going well, you know we are here for you guys if you need anything ( chocolate??)

love, sabine plus fam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home