Life with Little Isabella

A weblog about the birth of our little Isabella - and then some of the ups and downs of life.
The most recent posts are first ( it's in reverse order).

Sunday, September 04, 2005

#8-Sunday morning

Angie had a fever and bad headache last evening, so they decided to give her some Tylenol, and that seemed to do the trick. Today she's a little better than yesterday morning, so I guess that's progress. When the doctor comes in today, we'll try to pin him down on a discharge plan. Angie would certainly like to stay another night, but that's about it. It's pretty strange living in a hospital-- the people are nice, but it's not home. And it's not our bed!

Speaking of home, I need to run home this morning and have the first shower since we checked in and get a few supplies. Gotta get going so I can get back here by the time Isabella arrives-- and then they have a prayer service in the chapel down the hall as well.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning all! thanks for the updates..angi.. hang in there.. you are in the right place and it sounds like your doctor is on top of things.. and then you have tony, who is literally connected to the internet, and now you probably know more now than you ever wanted to know about the digestive system! Ugh! ewh! ick! gross! I haven't had a chance to tell "our neighbor" yet.. but I will as soon as I see him..our thoughts are with you "three".. take care. ;o) The Lentsch's

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are all doing Ok-- I've been following the reports and am thinking of you all. Angi, I can only imagine how tough it is. I know with Joe's appendix it was rough, so I'm guessing it rough times 2 for you now!

I'm still hoping to visit with you sometime soon-- we may have to make it a little "get well" visit, plus a "I get to hold the sweet little baby" bonus round for me!

Love to you all,
Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home